Guidelines for Submitting Comments
Great comments and feedback really enhance the value of our articles to our readers and we encourage them. We try to answer as many comments as we can, but sometimes this can take up to a week, so please be patient with us. We do have the following guidelines which need to be followed.
Just so you know we will not publish anything which:
- Might offend or upset anyone.
- Is not in English (as we probably won't understand it!).
- Are one line "me too" comments which rarely add anything of value.
- That breaches copyright or any laws.
- Has a signature link. The chance of us approving a comment is much slimmer if there is a signature in the body of the comment.
Please note that we pre-moderate all comments so it might take a short while for your comment to appear. We may also edit your article for typing and grammatical errors but we will not edit the content to alter the emphasis or meaning.
All this said we do really value comments and hope that you will post information that will be valuable to our readers, and that we can all learn from.